The lab is a project of the Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard University. The lab’s stated focus is to help journalism figure out its future in the age of the Internet.
If you’re a news junkie looking to keep up with industry changes, the Nieman Journalism Lab is a great resource. And its app, now available in Apple’s App Store at ZERO COST, makes the info even easier to access.
The lab says the app features all its stories and tweets, as well as the most buzzed-about links overall from Twitter and recent reports from other sources of journalism news.
If you don’t have an iPhone, you can still keep up with the Nieman Journalism Lab on its website.
- Create a Web Page Library with Instapaper
- Evernote: Keeping Your Notes in One Place
- Data Visualization with amMap and amCharts…
- ExpertTweet and HARO: Tools for Tracking Down Sources
- Dipity Doo Da… Easy Way to Create a Timeline
- Pelosi in Your Pocket…
- Future of Journalism at Your Fingertips…
- Panoramas on Your iPhone!
- Just for Fun: Bring Barbie on Your Next Shoot
- Don’t Flip Out Just Yet! An Alternative to the Flip Cam
- A Backpack Journalist’s Dream Come True? A Look at The JVC GY-HM100U
- To Use or Not to Use? The DSLR and Video Journalism
- FRIDAY the 13th Tribute: Scary Shifts in Journalism
- CHEAPER iPhone Prompter App!
- Cultural Etiquette for Overseas Assignments…